PC War Thunder and many other steam games collab

JJT258

Rising User
Jul 3, 2016
YouTube
Hi I am a pc player and i am looking for a group or person to play with i have plenty of different games from war thunder to cs:go and Arma 3. I am mainly based on the PC. There are no requirements as long as you are mature and have team speak.

Fabenso Plays

New User
Jul 3, 2016
Hello, I don't have a mic but I have ts i have rust, gmod, csgo and some ps4 games, I have Skype, idk if it is ok that I can't talk tho

JJT258

Rising User
Jul 3, 2016
YouTube
Hello, I don't have a mic but I have ts i have rust, gmod, csgo and some ps4 games, I have Skype, idk if it is ok that I can't talk tho
Sorry But i really need you to have a mic. If you get one just ask again and i will happily accept you're offer.

MKS37LOTUS

Respected User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
LotusIsBae
hi im MKS37LOTUS, my 2 newest videos as of today are not like my regular videos because one was for a job and one was just a weird fan art, but the rest are my typical videos which are funny moments and many other types of gaming content, i also do tutorials, create logos(any graphic design or intros and outros), and create films. I created my youtube channel about 3 or 4 years ago and this year i have been trying to grow, which i have, i upload once a week, i always have a video to be uploaded that week because i edit in advance and wait for the time to upload the video. i gain about 20 subscribers a week as of right now. I get good reviews off the content i make, very high quality, as i do edit at least 20-30 hours on each video, not really raw footage, my gaming videos are compared to vanossgaming videos. and as of right now i have 322 subscribers. i play any game really on steam, so im up for any game. just some how just trying to help a friend and myself into success :)

Michael Bauer

Nov 3, 2014
YouTube
Hi I am a pc player and i am looking for a group or person to play with i have plenty of different games from war thunder to cs:go and Arma 3. I am mainly based on the PC. There are no requirements as long as you are mature and have team speak.

Hey man. I'd be interested in collaborating. My skype is Vigilantinc.business

IkaikaTech Gaming

Jun 20, 2016
skype me my user is IkaikaTech