Gaming Want to start a gaming group.

D3monCore

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
I want to start a gaming group, somthing similar to FaZe if you get what i mean.

Only a few requirements to join: Must have a good mic, skype, be able to upload in at least 720p.

So in your reply post your youtube channel name or link, your skype, your age and a suggestion for what we should call the group!

Last edited:

Gaming Tech158

Rising User
Jul 13, 2016
I want to start a gaming group, somthing similar to FaZe if you get what i mean.

Only a few requirements to join: Must have a good mic, skype, be able to upload in at least 720p.

So in your reply post your youtube channel name or link, your skype and also a suggestion for what we should call the group!
Meee

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube

So in your reply post your youtube channel name or link, your skype and also a suggestion for what we should call the group!
Youtube name: Thuglife324 skype: tdgassassin25 name: well im bad at making names XD

Jul 21, 2016
I would love to start a team here is a link to one of my videos please check my channel out or drop a like if you enjoyed and subscribe if you want thanks.

Kingofgames319

Respected User
May 25, 2014
YouTube

So in your reply post your youtube channel name or link, your skype, your age and a suggestion for what we should call the group!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5u4vwEwKc4bjxBInZpYt9A Skype is Kingofgames319 age 18 and clan name? Destiny?

Creeper1552

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2016

Channel Name: JustinTheVideoGameMusicRemixer
Suggestion for Group Name: Well as many of the people who have replied have said, I'm no good with names. xD

Last edited:

blast fierces

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
That sounds great.Im 17, I record with a Pvr 2(just bought an elgato), And i record my voice with a Blue Snowball.My Skype is GwakC.Personal . Here is my most recent video