Subscriber Milestone Want to reach 100 Subscribers Count

Zjemar Paulina

Rising User
Jan 8, 2017
YouTube
Hey all I have been posting videos of call of duty seeking funny moments and other fun things to do
I have been covering the videos with my own music check it out like share rate comment and dont forget to subscribe
My goal is : For this month reach my 1st 100 subscribers
Get Idea''s for further video''s about Games That I play
I play Call of duty Skyrim Fifa UFC SMackdown
Until no wi have uploaded 5 video''s and i intend to reach 10 at the end of this month
and have over 100++ forum post at the end of this year

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey all I have been posting videos of call of duty seeking funny moments and other fun things to do
I have been covering the videos with my own music check it out like share rate comment and dont forget to subscribe
While I really wish you all the best for your channel and hope that you can reach your subscriber milestone of 100 - I do need to let you know that this section of the forum is only meant as a celebration of a user actually hitting the milestone and shouldn't be used as a way to promote the channel.

As mentioned in the sectional rules : -
What we want to see:
We encourage you to post your milestones at reasonable increments such as, 100, 1000, 5000 and so forth.

- 500 Subscribers
- 1000 Forum Posts
- 1 Year Watch Time
- 100 videos uploaded
- My First Sponsorship
- And Any Similar

What we do NOT want to see:
We encourage you to NOT post your milestones at random increments such as 21, 156, 1178 and so forth.

- Help me reach 100 subs
- Channel Links
- Social Media Links
- 521 Subscribers (this is not a milestone, it is a random number)
- Any Other Advertising
- And Any Similar

Dormienda26

Rising User
Jan 9, 2017
Denver
YouTube
I wish you the best but as the moderator stated above, just be careful of what you post to the forums! Read the rules before posting because they are really helpful! :)

Zjemar Paulina

Rising User
Jan 8, 2017
YouTube
While I really wish you all the best for your channel and hope that you can reach your subscriber milestone of 100 - I do need to let you know that this section of the forum is only meant as a celebration of a user actually hitting the milestone and shouldn't be used as a way to promote the channel.

As mentioned in the sectional rules : -
What we want to see:
We encourage you to post your milestones at reasonable increments such as, 100, 1000, 5000 and so forth.

- 500 Subscribers
- 1000 Forum Posts
- 1 Year Watch Time
- 100 videos uploaded
- My First Sponsorship
- And Any Similar

What we do NOT want to see:
We encourage you to NOT post your milestones at random increments such as 21, 156, 1178 and so forth.

- Help me reach 100 subs
- Channel Links
- Social Media Links
- 521 Subscribers (this is not a milestone, it is a random number)
- Any Other Advertising
- And Any Similar
Thx for the heads up