n00b Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2017
YouTube
n00bGamer1121
Hello Everyone!!!!
This is n00b Gamer here!!!

I am new to freedom family and to the youtube gaming world so guys any one can give suggestion to improve my channel.

I am not asking for views..all i want suggestion about my channel that is what should i do to improve?

Thank you!!!!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Everyone!!!!

I am new to freedom family and to the youtube gaming world so guys any one can give suggestion to improve my channel.

I am not asking for views..all i want suggestion about my channel that is what should i do to improve?

Thank you!!!!

Could you link your channel to your forum profile? this would allow us to get to your channel in an instant and do this for you. Simply hover over your name in the top right and select "Personal details" from the drop down menu that should appear. From there scroll down to the YouTube Channel box and paste your channel link so it just has the part after /channel/ e.g

n00b Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2017
YouTube
n00bGamer1121
Could you link your channel to your forum profile? this would allow us to get to your channel in an instant and do this for you. Simply hover over your name in the top right and select "Personal details" from the drop down menu that should appear. From there scroll down to the YouTube Channel box and paste your channel link so it just has the part after /channel/ e.g

I added the Youtube channel to my forum profile.
please check it
Thanks!!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello Everyone!!!!

Thank you!!!!
The first thing i noticed is your home screen, it woud be wise to order that with the usage of various tabs like a channel trailer, populair uploads, new uploads, ect.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I added the Youtube channel to my forum profile.
please check it
Thanks!!

Well firstly you really need to enable the "customised channel layout" in the cog next to your subscribe button. This allows the channel to be more open and customizable for yourself and makes it look like what most people are looking for. I felt your banner wasn't really relevant to the content you were making, yes it gaming but you have no assassins creed content on the channel, try making it more relevant. You should also add your social links to your banner (once you've enabled the custom channel that should be available under the about section near the bottom). I also watched your latest video. I felt the intro lasted WAY TOO LONG!!!!!, really? it needs to only be like 5 seconds tops, yours went on for 13 seconds at least, at least half your viewers would have left by then due to lack of interest. I also felt that the game quality wasn't too great and I felt like it was cropped a little on the left side and it was suddenly cut off.

Anyway hope this helps :)

n00b Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2017
YouTube
n00bGamer1121
Well firstly you really need to enable the "customised channel layout" in the cog next to your subscribe button. This allows the channel to be more open and customizable for yourself and makes it look like what most people are looking for. I felt your banner wasn't really relevant to the content you were making, yes it gaming but you have no assassins creed content on the channel, try making it more relevant. You should also add your social links to your banner (once you've enabled the custom channel that should be available under the about section near the bottom). I also watched your latest video. I felt the intro lasted WAY TOO LONG!!!!!, really? it needs to only be like 5 seconds tops, yours went on for 13 seconds at least, at least half your viewers would have left by then due to lack of interest. I also felt that the game quality wasn't too great and I felt like it was cropped a little on the left side and it was suddenly cut off.

Anyway hope this helps :)
@Dev_J
Thanks for the info man!!