KazamaDaisuke

Freedom! Member
May 9, 2014
Piatra Neamt - Romania
YouTube
On this thread i will talk about a think called SweetFX...what is SweetFX?

SweetFX is a mod that is a FX injector with a big community that keeps tweaking and creating more and more presets for this.

It pretty much makes any game much more colorful and sharper with small details being more obvious...

This is the main website: https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/

It is very easy to install and it supports almost any game you can think of .... there are even presets for EMULATORS!...

Anyway check it out and you will see how cool it is.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
On this thread i will talk about a think called SweetFX...what is SweetFX?

SweetFX is a mod that is a FX injector with a big community that keeps tweaking and creating more and more presets for this.

It pretty much makes any game much more colorful and sharper with small details being more obvious...

This is the main website: https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/

It is very easy to install and it supports almost any game you can think of .... there are even presets for EMULATORS!...

Anyway check it out and you will see how cool it is.
How did you come across the mod? It's nice that the community is keeping it for going strong.

Reactions: KazamaDaisuke

KazamaDaisuke

Freedom! Member
May 9, 2014
Piatra Neamt - Romania
YouTube
How did you come across the mod? It's nice that the community is keeping it for going strong.
thank you....i new about it for a while but i didn't know how easy it is to install so i ignored it for the moment....until a couple of days ago when i found a video about it on youtube...then i started to research just for curiosity and i have seen that you don't lose performance too much while using this(depending on the preset....some are very intensive and ask for a beefier system) but mostly they don't ask for much....i have used it so far on Prototype, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Skyrim, and made a friend try it too on Borderlands and on all of them looks stunning....

Now it works with games set to medium or so graphics, but you see the full impact that it has on high or ultra.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
thank you....i new about it for a while but i didn't know how easy it is to install so i ignored it for the moment....until a couple of days ago when i found a video about it on youtube...then i started to research just for curiosity and i have seen that you don't lose performance too much while using this(depending on the preset....some are very intensive and ask for a beefier system) but mostly they don't ask for much....i have used it so far on Prototype, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Skyrim, and made a friend try it too on Borderlands and on all of them looks stunning....

Now it works with games set to medium or so graphics, but you see the full impact that it has on high or ultra.
Yeah, installing anything makes it hard for me to get interested. Is it easy to download? I might consider checking it out more.

KazamaDaisuke

Freedom! Member
May 9, 2014
Piatra Neamt - Romania
YouTube
Thanks, I appreciate the quick responses! I'll double check when I have some more free time tonight ^^
no problem...the only problem i had with this is that when i record a game with sweetfx the effects will not show up...but i heard that stuff like Nvidia's Shadowplay might work to record the effects....i can't try it yet because my video card doesn't support it...i will try it on my new pc when i will get it.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
no problem...the only problem i had with this is that when i record a game with sweetfx the effects will not show up...but i heard that stuff like Nvidia's Shadowplay might work to record the effects....i can't try it yet because my video card doesn't support it...i will try it on my new pc when i will get it.
I use litecamHd, but I'll consider looking into it as well. I'm mainly using just Hearthstone for the moment, heh.

Reactions: KazamaDaisuke