VR Want a shoutout on my channel?

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
That's real nice of you man! Thanks for doing this for the community :) - Brandon

View attachment 12245

Thanks man :) . I will be making more to help other people because I know how it feels when you have under 200 subs. It is kind of hard to grow but that's why I am here to help other. And I would also really appreciate if some people could help me sometimes.[DOUBLEPOST=1448091878][/DOUBLEPOST]Shoutout video is out. Sorry if it isn't as you expected to be. My software wasn't working and I had to upload it on friday. This is not how I make videos. I make them with skill. If I will really need to (wich us rare) I will upload a video to channel.

[DOUBLEPOST=1448092001][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would really love a shoutout, I'm doing my best to get my name out there, but it's difficult because there's so much content being posted every second I'm surprised anybody gets noticed.

http://youtube.com/thisprandall

I would love a shoutout because as cliche as this sounds, this is my dream. This is my passion, making videos is what I love doing with my time. If I could make a living of it, I would feel like the luckiest guy alive. I don't wanna be rich, I just want this to be my career. It's not work if you love what you're doing.

Thanks so much.

I'm sorry but the video is made and uploaded. But u promise that you are the first one on the list for the next Fridays shoutout video.

Last edited:
Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
I am happy to help everyone one of you and you all will get a shoutout on friday.

IMPORTANT: I will be picking 10 or more people for the shoutout video on friday. So if you want a shoutout then comment your channel name before end of Thursday because that's when the decision will be made.

Thank you
What's your YouTube channel link[DOUBLEPOST=1448117331][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's your YouTube channel link
NVM

Reactions: wiskorgaming

Neco the Sergal Chef

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2015
Canada
If you would like a shoutout on my channel then just follow these steps
1, put your channel link
2 if you can please tell me a reason why you would like a shoutout.
That's all and good look :)
Just a friendly reminder, 10 shoutouts will be given each friday!

Good luck everyone :)

1. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg5f9yCiLJ4lMjfWKKpycKw

2. Well! I've been making videos for a decent while and I feel like I'm hitting dead-ends repeatedly due to my poor capability of publicizing myself. I feel like I make quality content but just have trouble branching out. Being a University student who does this during his spare time - looking for help wouldn't hurt, and would be awesomely-appreciated of course. I try to do a video per day, or one every other day during busy times at Univ - and when I'm off school I do 2 videos a day and keep busy and I wish I just had more viewers! I am just about to reach 300 videos and am just at 355 subscribers even. I may have more videos than subs soon enough. (Although I do easily admit my older videos make me cringe)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
wiskorgaming do you have skype?

Yes I do its wiskor12. I'll add if you would like[DOUBLEPOST=1448233571][/DOUBLEPOST]Good new to everyone. I will upload part two of my shoutouts#4 on Tuesday. Everyone new who commented on this thread will get a shout. :)