Offering Want a review?

enerjizegamingHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi. I am enerjizegamingHD and I am about to start doing reviews for smaller channels. If you would like a review then get in contact with me and send your channel URL. I will make a video reviewing your channel and if I see anything that you may need to work on then I will give some feedback. I will showcase your channel giving you a shout out as well.

DirbyTheGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
Checked out your video and it was pretty good. I got a question though? Do you watch DashieXD?

I watch Dashie, but only his gaming channel, Dashiegames. I have not really taken a look at DashieXD to be honest. But are hits skits, good? knowing Dashie I bet they're lit. But i've recently stopped watching any let's play related videos because I could just play it on my channel, and I want the full experience, myself.

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I watch Dashie, but only his gaming channel, Dashiegames. I have not really taken a look at DashieXD to be honest. But are hits skits, good? knowing Dashie I bet they're lit. But i've recently stopped watching any let's play related videos because I could just play it on my channel, and I want the full experience, myself.

Haha I meant Dashiegaming. Your opening reminds me of his opening. And I don't think I can stop watching some of my favorite YouTubers even if I am doing what there doing. You got guts lol.

Reactions: DirbyTheGamer

Sharpgamers4you

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ugchelen
hey bro,

That would be amazing!
I will link my channel so you (may) can give some tips about what i could do better and stuff like that.
i also would like to know if its going to work or not so it would be amazing if you could keep me in touch aswell.

I want to thank you for taking the time to read this and making the review,
Have a awesome day!

http://www.youtube.com/sharpgamers4you

Regards,
Sharpgamers4you
Mehmet Demir.