AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Hello fellas, I am sure you are here to grow and get your channel reviewed, aren't you?

Well, I can review and check out your channel, but before I do that, you have to do the same thing to me. Check my channel out, leave a like and comment or something and sub if you like it. Then, comment down and I will check back yours.

Fair right? Both are getting helped. I think this will help me and you a lot!

Thanks if you read it till here. Have a great day!

NewSpark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey, i don't think i have much room to review your channel considering you have 121k subs and i have just over 200 xD but ill give it a shot
First, i really like the logo, just a simple "S" with the word synergy below it but at the same time its not too simple either, with really nice effects on it and the profile pic and banner match each other, its consistent, the quality of the videos is really nice as well, crisp clear mic, clear HD 1080p 60fps video, all is really nice, only thing really is some of the thumbnails are hard to really see whats in them, and its hard to see at times what I'm really looking at, others are fine though with easy to read text
Hope this helped :) I'd really love an honest channel review especially from someone with as many subs as you, i feel like it'd really help me improve my content and grow more :)
Have a nice day!

M4YChris Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 23, 2015
YouTube
ExiledKabr
Commented, return the love if you can. Like the videos! I made a new video on my new channel so let me know what you think. I'm using an old mic so need to change it.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
Well first off I see quite a few of your video's dont really have any thumbnails, I know making thumbnails is hard and annoying but you really should try to give every video a costum thumbnail. or at least the thumbnails you use seem very generic. you have a calm and good voice and its working pretty well, the music I personaly dont like but that is the issue with music in video's if you use it you will et eople who stay away from watching yours because it isnt a music style they like, but its up to you to decide if you should use it and what style. the rest of your channel is fine, try to uplaod at least one video a week and maybe ask in a video what your audience wants to see. I have nothing else to say. I hope I get to see your review of my channel soon and I hope this all was a bit helpfull

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
ok I took a look at one of your videos as well

first, i like the banner the banner is pretty cool the logo is good too

but your thumbnails need more work, it's basically just a shot of the game that's fine and all and with your view count and sub count I guess its really not that important for you to make really great thumbnails but some of the thumbnails are dull in my opinion,

so I looked at your video titled "new chest glitch in clash royale free legendary chest" first off you didn't talk about any free legendary chest so that in this case can be classed as misleading and you can be flagged for it, which is a very bad thing, next I saw your tags and your tags are also misleading

here is a list of your miss leading tags for this video
clash royale hack glitch,
clash royale new update hack,
clash royale new hack gems,
clash royale free gems,
clash royale free legendaries,
clash royale new update leaked,
clash royale new cards,
clash royale update leak,
clash royale kings cup,
clash royale funny moments,
oh long johnson funny moments,

this video had nothing to do with anything free or gems or any hacks or update leaks and nothing to do with funny moments, which makes all of them tags misleading (granted I don't know what kings cup is)

the video itself was good you were warning people about the glitch and all of that which is great your audio was good you got right into the point of the video which is great so the video itself was really good but you need to be careful of being misleading in your titles, description and your tags

P.S some of your thumbnails are really good

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As the OP hasn't responded or returned reviews for some time I shall close this thread, and have messaged the OP privately about this.

Reactions: Scalperhero