PC Wanna free Shoutout?

FairPlayZ

Rising User
Feb 18, 2016
YouTube
Im really really sorry guys i coudnt post shoutout this saturday, but Ill try to post it next saturday im really really sorry :( I couldnt rec :(

FairPlayZ

Rising User
Feb 18, 2016
YouTube
Im posting shoutout vids only on Saturday and im calling it shoutout saturday :). But i couldnt post it yestreday im sorry about that :I

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Im posting shoutout vids only on Saturday and im calling it shoutout saturday :). But i couldnt post it yestreday im sorry about that :I
Not a problem like I said if you do mention me during next weeks shout-out then I will be sure to mention you during March's monthly shout-out video

mumongugaming

Rising User
Oct 14, 2015
England
YouTube
mumongugaming
Hai guys! I wanna make an shoutout so i though why not to tell you guys on forums on lovely Freedom! ? If your channel smaller than mine ( LOL thats impossible xD) then I can help you to grow for a little bit :3! So yea I will do shoutout to anyone ^-^! And there is no rules like: ,,you have to sub me like my vids.. blablabla'' , no you just need to reply if you want or no ;3! So If these helped you even a little bit please let me know :) CYA HAVE A NICE DAY :D!

(y) (Y)(y) (Y)I will return the favour(y) (Y)(y) (Y)

FairPlayZ

Rising User
Feb 18, 2016
YouTube
Ugh guys Im sick, so I cant record sorry :( but anyway when I feel better I will made It Im really really sorry I know that this sounds weird that I cant do video 2 saturdays in a row, but I promise Ill do It! Im sorry again :(

Glitchy GamerOG

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
Hai guys! I wanna make an shoutout so i though why not to tell you guys on forums on lovely Freedom! ? If your channel smaller than mine ( LOL thats impossible xD) then I can help you to grow for a little bit :3! So yea I will do shoutout to anyone ^-^! And there is no rules like: ,,you have to sub me like my vids.. blablabla'' , no you just need to reply if you want or no ;3! So If these helped you even a little bit please let me know :) CYA HAVE A NICE DAY :D!

hey im a new youtuber could i pls get a shoutout

gamer-gurl

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
I would love to have a shout out. I am Gamer-Gurl I just started my channel not to long ago. I only have 13 videos up and 50 subs but did that all in a month. I do videos on gaming mostly minecraft at the moment. But i will be adding in other games and also unboxing some cool geeky gamer gear and products for review as of now that is only on my blog. I have a lot of things coming and hope to continue to grow my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8OWoTIEiSVn6eNN_8Xwd1w

Toxic Tryhards

Respected User
Mar 4, 2016
YouTube
Love to have one hope u reach ur goal
My channel link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpgGBhjQgERiV1Q0xlEUb3Q/featured