Film/Animation Walk Cycle reference [Animators]

TheFighterNb2

Freedom! Member
Jul 5, 2015
Enid, Oklahoma
YouTube
So ever have a weird time trying to make your Characters Walk or Run and other Awesome Things! Well, I have not a tutorial but a reference video, as well as me for information that needs more explaining in detail so more or less kinda of a tutorial but ... not really. If you're rookie animator and have a Question let me know amigo's :3

Also If you need helping animating just let me know I'm always trying to help others in need. :D

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
So ever have a weird time trying to make your Characters Walk or Run and other Awesome Things! Well, I have not a tutorial but a reference video, as well as me for information that needs more explaining in detail so more or less kinda of a tutorial but ... not really. If you're rookie animator and have a Question let me know amigo's :3

Also If you need helping animating just let me know I'm always trying to help others in need. :D
Thanks for posting! I'll have a look now.:)[DOUBLEPOST=1488721281][/DOUBLEPOST]

Nice animations!!! Keep up the very good work!!! :)

Reactions: TheFighterNb2