Solved Waiting Month's for Partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I've been waiting for freedom partnership over 3 month's i joined and waited for a offer after i got email saying it's done i should get a prompt then i went on my channel and i had a piece of copyrighted content taken down but it was private i made a loop of a song for myself now my channel is all green varified by youtube and ive left my dashboard on under review now for so long, i tried contact support ages ago but didn't get a reply. so im not sure what to do. I have discord to speak or youtube DM's. but no skype. also twitter.
I hope i can get this resolved as i need a network behind me as i keep making content i have 400 subscriber's and dont want a cheeky fake claim by angry little minecraft youtuber's.
Greens.png UnderReview.png

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Could I possible get a copy of the ticket ID number, you were given when you spoke with the support team as I can try and chase this up for you.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I honestly have no idea where to find that and by now it will be long gone in my emails haha
Did you do this via email through [email protected] or did you do this via our ticket system as www.support,tm?
As if this was via the ticket system you can log into your account and you will be able to view the tickets, the ticket ID number is a six digit number located near the top of the message. As for emails you could always do a search for this, or if you have been replying to them you could always look back through the email conversation / recover deleted emails.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Im really not sure haha should i just make another support thread.? Also i watched your brothers video and its so calming its almost asmr your accent is beautiful haha
If you can't see anything regarding this, you could make another support ticket, and then pass this on - As for the video, thanks for watching.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I have made a ticket and waited two day's to no response :(
Thank you for those. Normally support aims to respond within 48-72 hours, however with the amount of tickets they are dealing with due, to some channels being unlinked it may take a little while longer. I shall pass this onto a support person I know and see if they may be able to offer a hand with getting this resolved as soon as possible for you

Upvote 0
Thank you for those. Normally support aims to respond within 48-72 hours, however with the amount of tickets they are dealing with due, to some channels being unlinked it may take a little while longer. I shall pass this onto a support person I know and see if they may be able to offer a hand with getting this resolved as soon as possible for you
Thank you so much dude

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thank you so much dude
Your most welcome. If you do need any further help please don't hesitate to respond to the thread or send me a PM :)

Additional edit - If you don't mind me asking, have you heard anything back from your ticket yet? Or anything regarding the status of your query?

Last edited:
Reactions: Shjake
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.