GFX vykodzn // small motion and graphic designer

VykoDzn

New User
Feb 28, 2015
Hello Community,

Im a member of Freedom for almost a year now but I never knew there is a community forum. : )

Now I try to be an active person here on the forum to get news and to meet other people who do youtube.

Short bio:

Im 17 years old and I started experimenting with Cinema 4D and Photoshop back in 2011. Over the years i got better and better and i still try to get better :) I want to work in the marketing branche when i finished school.

If you want to visit me, go ahead ;) just search for vyko and u should find me ;) i cant post links because thats my first thread here

Greetings, vyko

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello Community,

Im a member of Freedom for almost a year now but I never knew there is a community forum. : )

Now I try to be an active person here on the forum to get news and to meet other people who do youtube.

Short bio:

Im 17 years old and I started experimenting with Cinema 4D and Photoshop back in 2011. Over the years i got better and better and i still try to get better :) I want to work in the marketing branche when i finished school.

If you want to visit me, go ahead ;) just search for vyko and u should find me ;) i cant post links because thats my first thread here

Greetings, vyko

Welcome to the family mate and can you show us some of you work? try get 5 posts

DevilzDealer

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2016
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! I really like your graphic designs, I was thinking about trying to learn but that's effort for me but anyway good luck with your channel!