VOIP for Gaming

Grand Samson

Semi - 95% Handsome - 5%
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2015
senippilihP
YouTube
Greetings YouTubers! I want to ask what VOIP do group of YouTubers use when recording? If so, is it possible to record the audio of the group's voice separately from in game voice? Or just lower the in game volume and turning the volume higher of the group's voice as main focus basically?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Greetings YouTubers! I want to ask what VOIP do group of YouTubers use when recording? If so, is it possible to record the audio of the group's voice separately from in game voice? Or just lower the in game volume and turning the volume higher of the group's voice as main focus basically?

Basically Chat Audio only hear the people not the game but all audio is people and game audio, but You can turn the each volume lower or higher but if you want only hear chat audio make you TV volume low or all the down becuse the game volume can go throught the mic.

Breezy123

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2016
England
YouTube
I dont think there is a way to record different system audios seperately. The best option is just to make whatever you want louder, louder and whatever you want quieter, quieter.

Voxesto

Apr 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey man, me and alot of people I know use Discord as its free and has features like volume control for each group member! and links with steam and has text chat also. All in all I cant say a bad word about it man ;) hope this helps!

AlphaInfinite

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Personally my friends and I use teamspeak, the quality is great and servers are cheap. I own a server if you decide to use Teamspeak, it's open for anyone, just send me a message and I'll give you the IP