VR Voice Actors?

QueenCreeps

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2016
YouTube
So my channel consists of creepypasta narrations and Undertale comic dubs, and I'm always looking for other voice actors to collaborate with. If anyone is interested, just tell me! I don't bite ;)

Darth Monkey

Respected User
Aug 6, 2014
YouTube
Hey! I've done some voice acting in the past! I would love to do something with you! Hit me up! (Skype: monhawk667)

GodOfHockey Games

Rising User
Jun 27, 2016
YouTube
i have seen alot of people on the narration scene for youtube and for horror stories it amazes me like i sit there for hours watching mr nightmare and people like him just listening and i have always wanted to try that so if your willing to give me a chance my skype is brandon.clark808

CaptMagic

Rising User
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
I've never done any voice over work, but would love to try, dose that make me not eligible to toss my name into the the hat for voice actors?

Twinsplus

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2015
YouTube
Hey, I have done creepypasta narrations on other channels in the past, just message me if you would like me to send a voice over :)

ZombieKillerPony

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2016
YouTube
I have been looking for an opportunity to try out voice acting. I think if you are looking for someone who can do voice acting without their voice cracking I would be a good candidate for it. (Also if you want more professional help I can contact some of my friends that are voice actors in games and animations)