Gaming Voice Actors Required For Game

Menzie

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
UK
YouTube
We're looking for people to voice characters for Endgame which is being produced by Pixigen games (was S-Link studios). We're looking for voice actors for both side and main characters. For those who are interested need to be able to step into the character's shoes and act as if they were there.

I don't want to give too much detail (spoilers) but here are the basics:

Endgame is based in the year 2734. Playing as the protagonist, Newly promoted Captain Marcus Truman, you take command of the UFA Vanguard. The UFA, or United Federation Alliance, has assigned you to patrol the Typhon Expanse, a region which boarders the Abaddon, an extremely hostile faction who has been scarred from a war centuries ago. Since the war, the Adaddon has been minding their own business, until now. Unaware of the Abaddon's intentions, the UFA continues to postpone a conflict and keep the peace. Little did they know that sending you will only be the catalyst to start a catastrophic war.

Fighting in both space and on ground, utilising your ship's arsenal of weapons and vehicles, you must stop the Abaddon from archiving their goal: The eradication of the human race.

Those who apply will be auditioned to find the right character for them.

For all inquiries or to apply add jack.f.s.menzies on Skype.

Menzie

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
UK
YouTube
I don't have Skype I have oovoo if that's alright, I'm 22 or should I make a Skype
Could you please make a skype. It's so you can be added to the group with all of the other voice actors. It's so you're aware of anything which comes up

Jetstream19

Rising User
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
I'm practicing to be a professional wrestler( and one thing you need for that is being able to step into a character.) and I find this a good way to practice my skills. how can I audition?