VR Voice Actors needed for a comedy web series

KukDooKoo.

New User
Jan 7, 2017
Hello everyone, I wanted voice actors for a comedy web series named Dan & Phill. It's based on two friends named Dan and Phill and all the crazy incidents happening in thier life.

I want a male and a female voice actor so reply with contact details like your Skype or anything else, I will contact you.

Last edited:

TROLLIEUNICORN

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2017
Hello everyone, I wanted voice actors for a comedy web series named Dan & Phill. It's based on two friends named Dan and Phill and all the crazy incidents happening in thier life.

I want a male and a female voice actor so reply with contact details like your Skype or anything else, I will contact you.

I'm willing to do some voice acting. My Skype name is Mango Unicorn if you cant find me just message me

MuChase

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2016
YouTube

Hey, My names chase. I have a youtube channel and I make great comedy videos. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCufWi02EpNp4wyyLcdu3lAA and contact me if you think I am a good fit. I have a great mic and camera. Email: [email protected]