ManOfMetal

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2015
YouTube
*Warning there is swearing within the script*
Hi, I'm looking for voice actors and artist to help me with an original project I am working on.
The project is called The Adventures Of The Guppy Gut Crew (may be changed).
It is a audio series that I am working on based around the (as the title says) adventures of the GGC (Guppy Gut Crew) in a steampunk world.
I'm looking for people who are willing to do some voice acting or to do some art for it.
For my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0RSRoFBzCl0_p__n5-neqg
Here are the characters i'm looking for voices/ character designs for (at the moment):

Seraphim (Sera): Female, 23, Captain but can do basic piloting/ mechanics. Has fair skin,green eyes, medium curly red hair, average height/weight. Adventurous, rebellious, fun loving, spontaneous, helpful, stubborn, courageous, independent, considerate, short tempered, verbally abusive (kinda). Likes to collect odd trinkets.

Oswald Alan Glass (Oz): Male, 22, Mechanic/ Tinkerer. Pale, almost average height (on the shorter side), average weight, Short wavy brown hair, blue eyes. Industrious, timid, kindly, caring, imaginative, conscientious, brilliant, ambitious, anxious, lonely, dependable, mutters. Wear sleeves to cover up his "experiments".

Balthazar Ebenezer Bramble (Boz, Zar, Balt): Male, 23, Gunner. Spiked black hair, Brown eyes, Quite tall, Muscular, Olive skin. Coarse, Judgmental, Arrogant, reckless, daring, ambitious, cheerful, aggressive, spontaneous, conceited.
(Sorry if I made him sound like a bad guy but he's good I swear.)

Nora Temperance Sparks (Nakatomi Kura or Kura Nakatomi): Female, 22, Doctor. Fair skin, brown ponytail, violet eyes, slightly short, average weight. Imaginative, helpful, generous, industrious, shy, restless, dependable, timid, caring, nurturing.
(won't appear till later)

Leslie Rexword: Male, Villain, Captain. Pale with beige tint skin, Deep red scruffy hair (kinda long) with bandanna around forehead, medium stubble, gray eyes, tall, somewhat thin. Crazy. Has a third eye under bandanna. Obsessed with eyes.
For more info about the characters and line : https://sta.sh/04jud0z5zmd
I will also be needing arts to draw some scenes for me. (will ask you)

So if you are interested feel free to email me at [email protected] or [email protected] with a demo reel and what role you want and your skype and youtube channel and i'll message you with role if chosen. (voice actors) (may take some time to message back)
If you want to do some art for it just email me some of your work and skype (i'll message for a scene i want you to do)

Hope to see your guy's work.
-PhantomFantan

Last edited:

ManOfMetal

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2015
YouTube
How much are you into the production?
To be honest, I have the script for the first episode done, working on the script for the second episode, got sound effects for the first episode. That is pretty much all i have done so far but I still need voice actors, the art and some background music and maybe an opening and credits sequence.[DOUBLEPOST=1483778095][/DOUBLEPOST]And please feel free to share this forum with friends, it would help me a lot.

ManOfMetal

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2015
YouTube
What should the demo roll be of? Can you send me something to read..
I also have that question
Ok sounds interesting and I also have the same question as them.
For the demo reel you can do what you guys want to show off your skills
But if you want something to read i'll give you a line or two,

Peters:

Are you crazy? I’m not bringing the ship

that close to the enemy. Are you trying

To get us killed?

Balthasar:

I’m not questioning your opinion but how the

**** are we going to capture Captain Rexword?

We have no handhelds, so how do we get him

Without boarding.

Oswald:

Gosh. I would normally argue against this

But when you get like this there is no

Stopping you.

ManOfMetal

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2015
YouTube
Peters:

Are you crazy? I’m not bringing the ship

that close to the enemy. Are you trying

To get us killed?

For people wondering about the Peters line.
Peter is a character in the first two episodes.
He is not a main character, he is kind of a side character.
I just added the line for you guys could do is you wanted because there is a different tone to it than the other two