VLOG Vloggers / Other Channels in Canada!

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Hey guys,

I'm Looking for Vloggers or other channels in Winnipeg, Manitoba to collaborate with!

No real requirements required as im a newer vlog channel and just love making videos. If anyone is interested or know of anyone who might be down get them to comment on this thread!

Thanks
-Marcus

P.s. Leave video ideas below!

Reactions: RealCanadianGaming

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I'm from Winnipeg and have been a YouTuber for over 7 years (roughly 5 years on my old vlog channel that I no longer use and roughly 3 years on the current channel). I'm not much of a vlogger... not much anyway. I'm more of a gamer really. I've recently started doing Twitch streams as well. I wouldn't mind collabing if you're still looking to collab. I'm just outside the downtown area

SnakeCity

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
Im from Montreal, Quebec so really far away but if you are a vlogger and are still looking for collabs we can still do one! I have done like dual-location collabs before it just involves us filming the parts seperate and then sending eachother the clips. Anyways if you are interested in doing something cool like that, email me at [email protected] :)