New User
Nov 29, 2015
Your name: VisualAnty
(Optional) Where are you from?: My house
(Optional) How old are you?: 15
How did you find Freedom!? Videos
What made you join our forums?: Freedom
What are your hobbies?: Play Games
What is your favorite food? Chicken Fried Rice with Chicken Wing (Chinese Food)
Why did you start YouTube? For Fun
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? be a big youtuber that many will watch to entertain them selves
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload? Minecraft, Probably in the future Ill upload more games
When do you upload?: Randomly During the Day
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvpLjW854GgpbvLkereIPBQ

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

WOW MAN! .. I think that you have a great channel there , and i see that you have everything going on good on your channel , especially those thumbnails because its kind of hard to find a channel at a starting point with some good thumbnails , but you actually have that , and they are improving on and on , in every video you upload , and that is just great , but there is one thing that you should work on , and i am sure that you'll be really kicking it off hard , and that is the audio which seems like you are kind of far from the mic , so you want to get a bit closer so that the mic doesn't pick some echo or background noise , or you may want to get an audio editing software like Audacity to get rid of this situation! :D , and one more thing is that i think that you should expand your work for more than just Minecraft because then nothing can interrupt your uploading schedule :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , AND REALLY GOOD JOB! :D