Music Visify | music that turns you on |

Visify

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
I like to stat by thanking everyone here at the Freedom Family.

We are Visify

This channel is all about music. Here you will find the very best high quality and most enjoyable music for everyone to to enjoy. All music we upload is No Copyright Music so anyone is free to use it in your own videos.

We kindly ask the Freedom family to help us grow even more by supporting us in anyway possible. We would appreciate anything from you all whether it is a sub, like , dislike, view and or comment.

Thank you everyone

Last edited:
U

User.123120

I love it when channels provide music from the kindness of there own hearts :3 Enjoy your stay! :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I like to stat by thanking everyone here at the Freedom Family.

We are Visify

This channel is all about music. Here you will find the very best high quality and most enjoyable music for everyone to to enjoy. All music we upload is No Copyright Music so anyone is free to use it in your own videos.

We kindly ask the Freedom family to help us grow even more by supporting us in anyway possible. We would appreciate anything from you all whether it is a sub, like , dislike, view and or comment.

Thank you everyone
Are you 100% sure that your music is copyright free? If so, we're glad that you're offering some additional music to people. Asking for subs/likes/dislikes/views/comments aren't typically advised. I sent you a link to the welcoming post on here. You can get more of an idea what to write for your post there ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Visify

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Yes i am 100% sure all music is copyright free or i would not say it. All details on each song are in the description box. of course if you are to use any song u will have to credit the artist of the song

i appreciate your advice and suggestion although as this channel is not person rather a music channel i used this chance for a small introduction of the brand/channel not the person/s behind the channel. I asked for help and support nothing more as if someone were to ask me for support in the Freedom network i will gladly help anyway i can.

thanks again and hope u enjoy the music