Gaming ViriGames an Introduction

Pavilion5097

Rising User
Jul 18, 2015
YouTube
Hello there everyone!

Lets start with the introduction!
My name is David but on my team I also have Nick, Denzel, Sean, and Kyle. The 5 of us play games for fun and record all the crazy stuff that happens.

This isn't my first adventure into youtube. We started with a channel named ViriFilms but even tho at 250 subscribers we made a lot of mistakes and hit a stale point since we started as a minecraft channel and when trying to go into other games we started getting more and more "dead" subscribers so at the end of 2015 we decided to revamp everything and start anew and its already been a great 1st month.

So now with the new channel we do anything and everything. Currently playing Game Dev Tycoon and just finished a short series on Kerbal Space Program. We release Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with bonus videos when we have something interesting to show off. Hoping to start a special saturday video soon.

But besides just youtube gaming me, denzel, and nick are in the indie game development scene and once we start getting some things ready for release the channel will also be where we show off what we have made.

And now to try to keep this intro from getting any longer because knowing me i could type for another hour but that would just be a huge wall of text ^_^.

From everyone at ViriGames have a good day!

Misael MCPE

Rising User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
Hello there everyone!

Lets start with the introduction!
My name is David but on my team I also have Nick, Denzel, Sean, and Kyle. The 5 of us play games for fun and record all the crazy stuff that happens.

This isn't my first adventure into youtube. We started with a channel named ViriFilms but even tho at 250 subscribers we made a lot of mistakes and hit a stale point since we started as a minecraft channel and when trying to go into other games we started getting more and more "dead" subscribers so at the end of 2015 we decided to revamp everything and start anew and its already been a great 1st month.

So now with the new channel we do anything and everything. Currently playing Game Dev Tycoon and just finished a short series on Kerbal Space Program. We release Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with bonus videos when we have something interesting to show off. Hoping to start a special saturday video soon.

But besides just youtube gaming me, denzel, and nick are in the indie game development scene and once we start getting some things ready for release the channel will also be where we show off what we have made.

And now to try to keep this intro from getting any longer because knowing me i could type for another hour but that would just be a huge wall of text ^_^.

From everyone at ViriGames have a good day!
:):)

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community! It can be nice to start anew! :) It's really interesting that you guys are an indie game company! Making games and videos! I can barely make a bowl of soup so that's awesome XD You guys are a funny group of people! Also... may a suggest a horror series... that is kinda my area of expertise :p

Pavilion5097

Rising User
Jul 18, 2015
YouTube
Thanks Everyone!

Welcome to the community! It can be nice to start anew! :) It's really interesting that you guys are an indie game company! Making games and videos! I can barely make a bowl of soup so that's awesome XD You guys are a funny group of people! Also... may a suggest a horror series... that is kinda my area of expertise :p

Yeah making games is hard work but once we start releasing stuff it will be all worth it just like every video we do knowing at least one person out there will enjoy it!