YouTube Videos On Freedom! Channel

Do you agree that the content has gone down hill?

• Total voters

InfinityDaniel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2014
The videos on Freedom! YouTube channel have been nothing good for about 4 months now.

Like the only video that you upload now are FCS! In my opinion no one wants to see that. and I know that since all of those videos only get like 450 views on Freedom! main channel that has over 131 thousand subscribers.

Also what happened to the George show? I liked seeing the CEO and founder talking to the "customers" directly. Also I enjoyed it since it gave me some insight into the business part like with going IPO and the stock options

Please start creating better content like before.

Thank You.

Reactions: EndenDragon

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
Freedom has been going downhill for a while now both on their channel & sadly even the Network itself but they 2.0 will be changing everything! However.. It's been a while now since the 2.0 announcement. I hope they're doing great so Freedom can step up their game since lots of people on here is starting to leave.. :/

& George has been gone & inactive for a pretty long time now too..I do hope comes back asap!

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Ummm.... uuuugh.... 2.0 never really promised to change whole network.... we're kinda "Forums" team here thats doing the 2.0 so.... Yeah... 2.0 >__<

Ignoring the jokes, yes freedom channel content has not been great for a while now, even the spotlight videos could be done better, but we are working to change as much as we can (atleast forums wide, cannot really comment on other departments that I do not work in). Hopefully 2.0 will bring the change that we all want to our forums :)

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hey guys,

So I want to give you a bit of background on why video content has become slower in a big way on the hub. We are experiencing growth at a high rate and as such staff have had to re align there priority's whilst we take on more staff. we have move in to a new massive office building and will be filling it with new staff ASAP but finding the right people is a time consuming process. We are also changing some core things within the business such as how we develop products such as dashboard and heartbeat and you guys should see big returns on your patience in the coming month's.

Hope that makes seance
Stef

Reactions: Charles Meekins

InfinityDaniel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2014
Hey guys,

So I want to give you a bit of background on why video content has become slower in a big way on the hub. We are experiencing growth at a high rate and as such staff have had to re align there priority's whilst we take on more staff. we have move in to a new massive office building and will be filling it with new staff ASAP but finding the right people is a time consuming process. We are also changing some core things within the business such as how we develop products such as dashboard and heartbeat and you guys should see big returns on your patience in the coming month's.

Hope that makes seance
Stef
Thanks for the insight stef!

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys,

Hope that makes seance
Stef

How goes the staff increase? Are there specific vacancies or is it just we need a few dozen general dogsbodies?

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys,

Hope that makes seance
Stef
nice keep up the hard work and i think people, myself included will be pleased with the effort and results in the end

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
How goes the staff increase? Are there specific vacancies or is it just we need a few dozen general dogsbodies?

At the moment we are taking on local staff in our manila offices for support and now we have more space we will be building a QA team for partners a QA team for our products and a support team. We have hired a few up to now and are bringing in equipment and we plan to fill the teams and office completely early next year.

Stef