Status
Not open for further replies.

aka

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
hello
apparently the sistem that scan your YT videos and remove claims with position music is broken or something..
lately on my videos start to pop claims with position music after they have been released while unlist my video than suddendly after few days reappear again the same claim--->open a ticket---> claims removed---> copple of days and claims pop again..
can we please fix this?can't really open tickets almoust everyday

Reactions: Brent Cone

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
Honestly, We should not use Position music AT ALL since this a way too big of a problem & why do we always have to contact them over & over & over again in order to use their music? Why can't they just detect that we are Freedom partners so we can use them automaticly? :/

I've said it before & I can say it one thousand times more: DO NOT USE POSITION MUSIC!!

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Have to agree with @Brent Cone on this, i have heard so much trouble from alot of people about using their service. They need to get their things straight because many people are having troubles. Rude to say but i am glad i don't make use of it.
Only thing you can do is contact their support or delete the music from the video.

Reactions: Brent Cone
Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
@Brent Cone & @TwilightPrinze have a point. It should be a simple matter of whitelisting Freedom partners. If that's to bothersome, skipping Position music altogether is probably the best option.
Have to agree on this, it would save alot of trouble for freedom membere using their service.

Reactions: MisterUltimate
Upvote 0

Position Music

Rising User
Aug 5, 2015
Hi everyone!

We definitely hear your frustrations. We've been seeing the issue of re-claims recently also and are unsure why that's happening. The Freedom team is currently working on resolving a lot of the API query problems that have caused the auto-release system to fail, and we're looking forward to their solution really soon!

We appreciate your patience, and are here to support you guys as much as we can! Feel free to email us or AdRev directly whenever your claim isn't auto-released, and we'll take care of it as soon as possible. Again, our apologies for the issues that you guys have been experiencing, we're working on a really great solution with Freedom!

All the best,
Ava
Position Music
[email protected]
[email protected]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.