Request Video review

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Be more energetic while u are commentating because it feels like u are losing interest or something
This game is amazing!

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Ok first and foremost, add a bit more energy to your voice. Right away you don't sound interested in this game at all, and if you don't sound interested in it, the viewer won't either. So try and be a bit more lively.

The quality of the content is good, for me I feel it's a bit long, so try and shorten the videos if possible. As a new viewer, I rather watch something a bit more shorter to get to know your content and personality.

Where possible add as many tags as you can. You have 10 tags on the video, try and max it out with as much stuff as you can regarding this game. It;s just helps when people want to search you.

That's about all i got. Keep at it man!

HPH_Potion_2.png

Slade Wilson

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
DopeVulcan
You sound really bored as if you aren't actually enjoying the game and you aren't enjoying it neither will your subs try to be more energetic in your videos!

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
I feel as you do enjoy the game but you just are not the type of player to talk and game. You can improve this by talking as if you are recording every time you play. You will seem like a mad man talking to yourself but you will get more comfortable while recording and your true self will be shown to your viewers.