RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I like a review for this video, Basically I asking is, Is the video entertain or not and I like know what mine highs and lows. I do know I need new headset btw.

Justanother Artist

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2015
NoneYa
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Well your audio is alright since I can understand what you are saying however it can be improved. I know there are some cases where that isn't possible but getting a better microphone would greatly improve your videos quality. Also it would be nice to cut the video to all the highlights in your stream. Uploading the whole stream may cause people to leave since there is a lot of down time if you're gonna be recording for an hour straight. I can understand you wanting to upload the whole stream for people who missed it but a highlight video would make for what I believe to be much more entertaining content. A little background music also wouldn't hurt to cover up all the dead air during the video!

Ben Moughton

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
England
YouTube
Like you said headset needs changing.

Video didn't really entertain me, there were parts of commentary you could have cut out to fix that.
One thing is that GTA is really old, GTA Online is taking off leaving story mode behind, make videos people want to see, most people will have completed the story by now. As it is a stream I will let you off, but videos should only be 15 minutes to half an hour if you want a viewer to keep interest and stay entertained.

Apart from that; I like it.
Keep it up.

Many thanks,

Ben Moughton (BenMo)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Well your audio is alright since I can understand what you are saying however it can be improved. I know there are some cases where that isn't possible but getting a better microphone would greatly improve your videos quality. Also it would be nice to cut the video to all the highlights in your stream. Uploading the whole stream may cause people to leave since there is a lot of down time if you're gonna be recording for an hour straight. I can understand you wanting to upload the whole stream for people who missed it but a highlight video would make for what I believe to be much more entertaining content. A little background music also wouldn't hurt to cover up all the dead air during the video!

Thanks for review, I will try get better microphone and try get a personal laptop and edit software

Like you said headset needs changing.

Video didn't really entertain me, there were parts of commentary you could have cut out to fix that.
One thing is that GTA is really old, GTA Online is taking off leaving story mode behind, make videos people want to see, most people will have completed the story by now. As it is a stream I will let you off, but videos should only be 15 minutes to half an hour if you want a viewer to keep interest and stay entertained.

Apart from that; I like it.
Keep it up.

Many thanks,

Ben Moughton (BenMo)

Thanks for review, I don't have playstation plus, I wish I can do online, and I will try get better microphone and my personal laptop.

Thanks for review ^^^

Reactions: Ben Moughton