Request video quality

alphablackzero

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
internet
YouTube
hey guys ive been messing around with alot of different codecs and render setting and can never seem to hit the quality i want so figured i would ask you guys for some feedback being as your doing this all the time aswell but do you think the video quality is good enough i have also created a poll on the video which should pop up at the top right thanks for you input

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hey guys ive been messing around with alot of different codecs and render setting and can never seem to hit the quality i want so figured i would ask you guys for some feedback being as your doing this all the time aswell but do you think the video quality is good enough i have also created a poll on the video which should pop up at the top right thanks for you input
The F word was used quite often when you first started the video. For your video description, you could write more about the video you're playing, it can help out your search engine results. Lastly, your thumbnail is custom, but I'd consider making it more enticing for other viewers to watch.

alphablackzero

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
internet
YouTube
yeah it isnt custom thumb and yeah i know about better description was more concerned with the video quality more than anything not so much the content and yeah it is more of a mature channel rather than a kids channel even more so being as it is a game that is intended for a mature audience but thank you for your input i will be sure to add more to the description