Service Request Video Intro Needed

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Hello! I am a YouTuber (duh) and I am in need of a new intro. I have a tune selected that would be used and the opening is a mere 4 seconds long, though I want it to look professional and fancy. If you're up to the task, feel free to send me a message on YouTube.

As I am unable to supply payment, the creator will get a shoutout and can get credit if they want.

Thank you.

Microawesome

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
I can't make you an intro but i can suggest a very good website that will allow you to pick from a variety of intro's and all you need to edit them is sony vegas or after effects, either works. The website is called velosofy ( www.velosofy.com ) and it's a very good website with a whole selection of free intro's! Hope I helped!
Kind Regards,
Microawesome

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
I can't make you an intro but i can suggest a very good website that will allow you to pick from a variety of intro's and all you need to edit them is sony vegas or after effects, either works. The website is called velosofy ( www.velosofy.com ) and it's a very good website with a whole selection of free intro's! Hope I helped!
Kind Regards,
Microawesome

I will check it out, thanks a ton! :)