Video Ideas

Legaciide

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! Im Liam and I havent done a video in a while because I cant think of what to do. I need YOUR help to give me Ideas to make videos on! Before you start giving me amazing ideas, I just wanna say. I prefer to do videos that have a script rather than improvising because I am a real quiet guy without something interesting popping up. So If you have any suggestions place it down there! Thanks alot guys!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys! Im Liam and I havent done a video in a while because I cant think of what to do. I need YOUR help to give me Ideas to make videos on! Before you start giving me amazing ideas, I just wanna say. I prefer to do videos that have a script rather than improvising because I am a real quiet guy without something interesting popping up. So If you have any suggestions place it down there! Thanks alot guys!
Can you give us more of an idea for what you're interested in? Is this for gaming, vlogs, or are you trying to branch out to new horizons?

Legaciide

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2016
YouTube
Can you give us more of an idea for what you're interested in? Is this for gaming, vlogs, or are you trying to branch out to new horizons?
Well. I prefee to use a script, im more into gaming and I wont do vlogs just yet! I prefer to do tutorials on specific games like; how to install this/that. Also if i would, I will help in any problem alot of people are having on computer as long as I can experience the problem and understand it so i can give a detailed explanation.

Kapudowitski

Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Well. I prefee to use a script, im more into gaming and I wont do vlogs just yet! I prefer to do tutorials on specific games like; how to install this/that. Also if i would, I will help in any problem alot of people are having on computer as long as I can experience the problem and understand it so i can give a detailed explanation.
Best games to make a tutorial on are probably Minecraft and Black Ops 3 (all COD games basically). You can also do some Youtube-related tutorials, like how to properly use Tags, how to grow on youtube. Be original though...

Legaciide

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2016
YouTube
Best games to make a tutorial on are probably Minecraft and Black Ops 3 (all COD games basically). You can also do some Youtube-related tutorials, like how to properly use Tags, how to grow on youtube. Be original though...
Thanks for your idea but what specific tutorial should I make ir about. I was thinking about how to install a mod but IDK what mod :/

Kapudowitski

Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for your idea but what specific tutorial should I make ir about. I was thinking about how to install a mod but IDK what mod :/
I'm not sure, but most Minecraft mods can be installed the same way, so you can say that this tutorial works for almost every mod... Check out Minecraft mod websites. Find a Mod you're interested in and in most cases you find an Install Guide (check minecraftmods.com for example). Make a video using this Install Guide as reference.

(NOTE: I've never used standalone mods, only modpacks, like Feed The Beast and Tekkit)