Offering Video feedback for anyone (1 video per person)

Was i helpful

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Whats up everyone i got some time on my hands so if you want link me your latest video and ill check it out and give some feedback
so if you want me to give you some feedback on your videos then feel free to leave me a video link
i always give my honest opinion on the video as well im all about that honesty stuff so please dont be offended if you don't like my honest opinions on your video i will also give you some advice if i am able to give you my advice

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
Thank you so much bro! That's really awesome of you! If you could give this short effect video an honest BRUTAL feedback then that would be awesome! Thanks again! ^^

Reactions: Dolev Talmor

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Thank you so much bro! That's really awesome of you! If you could give this short effect video an honest BRUTAL feedback then that would be awesome! Thanks again! ^^

really loving the effect dude i wish i could do stuff like that but i have to say with your hands suggesting power i thought there be more power to the lightning effect to be fair also since you was doing lightning powers you could of ended it with like a EMP witch would shut the camera off or something. just my opinion ofcause but none the less i did enjoy it and the effect was cool the ending to it was ok but as i said in my opinion a EMP shock/blast would of been a great finish for that type of power ;)

Reactions: Brent Cone

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
really loving the effect dude i wish i could do stuff like that but i have to say with your hands suggesting power i thought there be more power to the lightning effect to be fair also since you was doing lightning powers you could of ended it with like a EMP witch would shut the camera off or something. just my opinion ofcause but none the less i did enjoy it and the effect was cool the ending to it was ok but as i said in my opinion a EMP shock/blast would of been a great finish for that type of power ;)

Thank you so much man!! ^^ I will defenitly keep that in mind for my future effect video! :D That does sound way more epic haha! Thanks again! Really helpful! :)

Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
gimme a review pls ?
im so sorry mate but i don't understand a word your saying in this video :( the only thing i can say is you have good video quality at 1080p but i don't understand a word you are saying so i don't no if your talking to the viewer as in trying to interact with them or not so i'm sorry theirs not much i can say :/

TB2567

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2014
YouTube
Just made this today and it would be awsome if you could review it if you still have time! but if not no worries

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Just made this today and it would be awsome if you could review it if you still have time! but if not no worries
don't worry mate i will watch and give you some feedback once i have woken up abit :)[DOUBLEPOST=1480409578][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok mate well when your video starts you don't really have anything that separates you from everyone else its (whats going on guys) you might wanna come up with something because you want to make it where people are hooked to you with in the first 10 seconds and thats pretty much all that needs improvement with this video mate. your video quality is good your audio is good so yeah you got a pretty solid video the video is not to long witch is great the only thing is that honestly there was nothing to stop me from turning to someone else that makes sense i hope this helps mate[DOUBLEPOST=1480410137][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like to know what someone things about some new setting I've been using on my videos and wonder what you think of it, and wonder what other steps I can take to improve the quality of my content.
ok dude i have one big problem in your video i hear a lot of (eeerms) in there that's a bad thing people don't wanna hear that. when your rendering a video dude you can cut that out of videos this way your always on point and talking with out a pause so that makes you consent and people are gonna like that because they don't get the eeerrmmsss aaahhh as if your trying to think of what to say. there are a few times where you went silent you could also cut them out this way your always talking and at the point other from that mate you got great video quality and your audio quality is also really good there was also another problem tho there where times where i thought you was board witch made me board to watch so try and keep up the energy a a bit so that it don't sound like your board because if you sound board and sound like you don't wanna record people wont want to keep watch you

Last edited:

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
ok dude i have one big problem in your video i hear a lot of (eeerms) in there that's a bad thing people don't wanna hear that. when your rendering a video dude you can cut that out of videos this way your always on point and talking with out a pause so that makes you consent and people are gonna like that because they don't get the eeerrmmsss aaahhh as if your trying to think of what to say. there are a few times where you went silent you could also cut them out this way your always talking and at the point other from that mate you got great video quality and your audio quality is also really good there was also another problem tho there where times where i thought you was board witch made me board to watch so try and keep up the energy a a bit so that it don't sound like your board because if you sound board and sound like you don't wanna record people wont want to keep watch you

Yeah, I know that I don't know what I'm saying half the time but that's what you would get if you knew me in real life. I know I sounded board in a lot of my videos but that also is how I normally sound in real life. I know that I don't have a lot of energy when it comes to talking and putting on a "fake" voice takes more out of me. I know that I should also cut out times when I don't know what so say but with my editing software, the video would look very choppy and poorly done in that way. Thanks for the review and I hope you have a good day.:)

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Yeah, I know that I don't know what I'm saying half the time but that's what you would get if you knew me in real life. I know I sounded board in a lot of my videos but that also is how I normally sound in real life. I know that I don't have a lot of energy when it comes to talking and putting on a "fake" voice takes more out of me. I know that I should also cut out times when I don't know what so say but with my editing software, the video would look very choppy and poorly done in that way. Thanks for the review and I hope you have a good day.:)
well i dont mean put on a fake voice mate just put your heart into your videos would be a better way for me to say it. because i really think you have more to offer than what i seen so if you put your heart into your videos i think it will bring life to them :) and if you put your heart into it you wont need the extra energy :)

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
well i dont mean put on a fake voice mate just put your heart into your videos would be a better way for me to say it. because i really think you have more to offer than what i seen so if you put your heart into your videos i think it will bring life to them :) and if you put your heart into it you wont need the extra energy :)

Yeah, I guess if I found a way I never expressed myself before then my videos would be great. It's just something I have never done in my life before.

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Yeah, I guess if I found a way I never expressed myself before then my videos would be great. It's just something I have never done in my life before.
yeah it can be hard mate and i fully understand that :) but i also believe if you want something then you just take it you no so if you want to be a entertainer on youtube then you got to own the crap out of it :D and i think you will get there at some point dude it wasn't a to bad of a video just try and make yourself different to what other people are doing

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
yeah it can be hard mate and i fully understand that :) but i also believe if you want something then you just take it you no so if you want to be a entertainer on youtube then you got to own the crap out of it :D and i think you will get there at some point dude it wasn't a to bad of a video just try and make yourself different to what other people are doing

It's hard to make things your own but I hoping that in the future when I get money to buy a better microphone and editing software that I can do more on my channel. (I use an $8 microphone that bleeds a lot) Also, learn how to edit videos like a pro and make reviews on games that I can make coherent sense.

Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
It's hard to make things your own but I hoping that in the future when I get money to buy a better microphone and editing software that I can do more on my channel. (I use an $8 microphone that bleeds a lot) Also, learn how to edit videos like a pro and make reviews on games that I can make coherent sense.
you will get there mate it just takes time :)

Reactions: StormMoreno

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hello im from Indonesia
this is my video
im sorry mate but i cant understand what your saying in this video :/ but from what i can tell your video quality is pretty good but your voice audio is a bit off it could be do to how loud you are or something to do with your mics settings and there are times where your not talking at all you should try talk to your viewers as much as you can and since i cant understand what your saying i dont no if your trying to involve them in your video that will make them want to comment but thats pretty much the only feedback i can give you on your video :/