Vid.Me?

EddiesLife247

New User
Freedom! Member
Hello all

I want to know what everyone's thought is on Vid.Me?
Vid.me is video content creation service that allows you to have a 90% Revenue share on any subscribers to your channel, anyone can follow a channel for free.

Freedom Staff: Is there anyway as a content creator i can still be connected to you in one way or another as i love the community and the platforms you provide.. just not.. YouTube.

Kind Regards,
EddiesLife247

MykieDoesStuff

Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Agent_Proxy
Never heard the site, and just checked it.

So far I'm just going to say that there's too much stuff going on the screen, plus the layout isn't very appealing to me :/

While 90% revenue sounds awesome, it doesn't appear to have whole lot of viewers on the Vid.me platform.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Personally after looking at Vid.me I don't think I would be interested in it. Yeah sure as some people have said that the 90% rev share sounds rather nice, but really for smaller channels that only amounts to a few pennies at most so that doesn't really bother me. It also has an weekly bandwidth limit, and a $25 minimum payment threshold which you need to manually contact them when you reach this limit so they can pay out to you.

Reactions: MykieDoesStuff

EddiesLife247

New User
Freedom! Member
Personally after looking at Vid.me I don't think I would be interested in it. Yeah sure as some people have said that the 90% rev share sounds rather nice, but really for smaller channels that only amounts to a few pennies at most so that doesn't really bother me. It also has an weekly bandwidth limit, and a $25 minimum payment threshold which you need to manually contact them when you reach this limit so they can pay out to you.

The revshare is actually for subscribers.. so you can set your channel subscriptions to $2.99 and you will get $2.69 in your back pocket, where as on YouTube i have been lucky to get that in the length of times it has taken me to go through my channel.

the minimum payout is also not to bad to reach because of this.. Also if a person likes your video.. they can just tip through the site securely :p

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
The revshare is actually for subscribers.. so you can set your channel subscriptions to $2.99 and you will get $2.69 in your back pocket, where as on YouTube i have been lucky to get that in the length of times it has taken me to go through my channel.

the minimum payout is also not to bad to reach because of this.. Also if a person likes your video.. they can just tip through the site securely :p
Ahh I clearly misunderstood the feature, during my quick look. I think that features more like YouTube red in that account and I would rather have all my content available to everyone and not just paid subscribers, but then again I'm on of those that doesn't worry about money gained by YouTube