Team Vicious

New User
Mar 15, 2016
My friend and I started a youtube channel as a hobby and we are posting every other day. We are in our little experimental period or our little ''growth phase'' as we have been growing larger than we thought, we got 20 subscribers under a week which might not be too much, but it's quite the number for us.

We hope to grow ever larger :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My friend and I started a youtube channel as a hobby and we are posting every other day. We are in our little experimental period or our little ''growth phase'' as we have been growing larger than we thought, we got 20 subscribers under a week which might not be too much, but it's quite the number for us.

That's awesome! Using youtube as a hobby is the best. You can spend a lot of time having fun, and editing footage. You can grow a lot more if you continue to focus on the small things. People try to sell out too quickly, and it shows in their videos. But it's nice to see that you guys are liking the experience so far ^^

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube

Welcome to the Community!
I am happy to hear that you and your friend are growing! I enjoy doing YT as a hobby as well and play a lot of shooting games in my down time so it was a perfect fit. I hope that you continue to grow and enjoy producing content :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hello, and welcome to Freedom! I'm happy to hear about your growth and wish you luck on your journey through YouTube.

Would you mind telling us a little about you? Favorite sport, hobby, food, color, video games. Let us know a little more about you and your friend!