Gaming Very happy to be part of the community :)

mcglinchey HD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
Hello there Freedom community :D
My name is Brandon. I'm a 17 year old male and from Ireland. I found this community when I was searching for partnerships for small channels.My hobbies are gaming, Football, MMA,playing the piano......... well learning :/ and just enjoying life. I started YouTube mainly to see how much I can grow, my channel is small now but I dream it will be big some day. I make funny gaming videos and clips, I mainly upload things I think people might want to see or I find funny. These games would include call of duty, fifa, H1Z1, rocket league and I will also be doing a play through of the new UFC games career mode when it comes out, I play anything that looks like fun really. I don't really have a set upload schedule but I upload nearly everyday.
My YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMQ_NEl41hNiWrrOwu89fZQ
Any help would be appreciated :)

ExoticTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community. Just remember that always stay active and keep everyone up to date here on this forum will your latest achievements or some of your news and tips!!

Goodluck here I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as we all do +1 Subbed

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello there Freedom community :D
My name is Brandon. I'm a 17 year old male and from Ireland. I found this community when I was searching for partnerships for small channels.My hobbies are gaming, Football, MMA,playing the piano......... well learning :/ and just enjoying life. I started YouTube mainly to see how much I can grow, my channel is small now but I dream it will be big some day. I make funny gaming videos and clips, I mainly upload things I think people might want to see or I find funny. These games would include call of duty, fifa, H1Z1, rocket league and I will also be doing a play through of the new UFC games career mode when it comes out, I play anything that looks like fun really. I don't really have a set upload schedule but I upload nearly everyday.
My YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMQ_NEl41hNiWrrOwu89fZQ
Any help would be appreciated :)
Ireland is a legitimate place to be indeed! My dream is to live there some day, in a castle :eek:

I hope you find everything you're looking for on here Brandon, and welcome ^^