Version 3.0

Onkel Mori

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
Germany
Yes... I was mining overnight, after I woke up and looked at my computer, it was mining ethereum instead of Zcash. It changed automatically
After I restarted, it showed me Zcash again but when I press start, it mines ethereum.

It's a little confusing, I don't even see an option to change the crypto currency I wanna mine manually...

I think the miner needs a change log. We barely see what changes (besides obvious changes like the account stand or the wattage calculator.

But shouldn't ethereum be the more profitable option instead of mining at a massive loss like you had?

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

suprshin

New User
May 12, 2018
I have had my desktop mine for like a couple weeks now and it hasnt been mining any "new" amounts at all.

Onkel Mori

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
Germany
I see, so that's one more reason we need the possibility to choose which crypto currency we want to mine by ourselves.
It automatically switched to ethereum some days ago without asking us if we want this. But it seems like my miner now is mining Zcash again now that we are on 0.3.1. But who knows, maybe it happens again. It's still a beta so there might still be flaws.