How To Vegas Tutorial! Add cinematic bars to your videos!

AaronJayGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
A new video I created has gone up, show casing how I myself, put the black cinematic bars on my youtube edits through sony vegas pro 13. In case any of you people would love to make your edits look more professional, watch this video! All feedback is appreciated

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
This is the same technique I used before I switched from Sony Vegas to Adobe Premiere!

The cinematic bars make shots look so much nicer. I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate you sharing this simple technique! :D You should definitely make more of these Sony Vegas tutorials, this one was quite nice to watch.

Keep up the good work @AaronJayGaming!

AaronJayGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
This is the same technique I used before I switched from Sony Vegas to Adobe Premiere!

The cinematic bars make shots look so much nicer. I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate you sharing this simple technique! :D You should definitely make more of these Sony Vegas tutorials, this one was quite nice to watch.

Keep up the good work @AaronJayGaming!

Thank you very much for your feed back! :D I appreciate you had the timme to watch one of my videos, il b sure to make more as I progress and get better at editing!