Solved Vegas pro 13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hello Guys, so as the most of you guys may know... I run a gaming channel, i started upload 8months ago, and quited 5months ago. Iam back now.. So i downloaded a different Vegas pro 13. But i keep getting the same problem.. I cant find anything of it on youtube/internet. I hope you guys could solve it with me! Cuz if i cant fix this i can upload the quality vids that i want.
--
PROBLEM: So when ever i import a movie to vegas pro 13. My contrast and colors are a little bit off... I cant explain it, they just looks alot different. I record with shadowplay, but that isnt the cage, cuz i recorded it with fraps/xplit to.... And the same problem. Does anyone know this problem and/or knows how to fix it PLEASE contact me down below- or send me a PM, Will be so glad full!

Hope you all have a great day!

Heroheart85

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
I use Sony Vegas Pro 13, build 310. My vids are fine. I click and drag the vid files from the location on my PC to the Project mediea panel. Then I drag them down into the timeline. No problems. My League games look normal!

Upvote 0

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
I use Sony Vegas Pro 13, build 310. My vids are fine. I click and drag the vid files from the location on my PC to the Project mediea panel. Then I drag them down into the timeline. No problems. My League games look normal!
I know... Its almost normal for everyone exept me...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.