Solved User Verification Needed help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parker Lenderman

New User
Nov 23, 2016
So I have been accepted to freedom but whenever I click on something it says I need to verify my account through email. I have never got this email and requested to get it again but i never have. Can someone help me?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So I have been accepted to freedom but whenever I click on something it says I need to verify my account through email. I have never got this email and requested to get it again but i never have. Can someone help me?

Could you please make sure that Freedom has the correct spelling of your email address, also can you make sure to check your junk / spam folders in your email inbox as sometimes it can be placed into these by mistake. Finally it can take a few minutes for the email to be sent to you so if you just pressed the button it might be taking a minute or two to send it to you

Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines

It would be better for you to contact our Support team to perform additional verification and as well to assist you in verifying your account. Just go to www.support.tm and you should be able to create a ticket.

Looking forward to your ticket.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.