Tips & Tricks Useful sites for content creation.

TotalMM

New User
Freedom! Member
I've found that making content is quite hard when you don't know where to go, so I'm going to try give some sites and/or programs that'll help you.
Screen Recorder: Nvidia GeForce Experience
For me this was tricky, this is just my setup afterall. But to run this you'll need a Nvidia Graphics card. Which sucks for anyone who doesn't have a tonne of money. So I guess...
Screen Recorder Again: xSplit
Personally, I've never used this, but I've heard that this is a great tool for recording. It also has a built in Streaming function for you people who have strong enough internet to stream with.
Editor: Blender
Blender has an amazing, professional-like editor, that is built in when downloading the program. You just have to find the video editor, and boom, you have an amazing tool for free!
Thumbnail: Panzoid
I may go on quite a bit about Panzoid, but it's a great online tool! Panzoid has a lot of templates and easy ways to create nice thumbnails or channel banners for your channel.
Intro/Outro: Panzoid
Like I said, I will talk about Panzoid, but the site also has a way for you to easily create 3D or 2D intros and outros. I know I've used it for mine, its pretty great!

Sub to me if you'd like, Idm
Comment if you have any more tips :)