Solved Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

jihad afechkou

Rising User
Sep 26, 2015
YouTube
Hello
My youtube channel is suffering a huge drop in terms of views, i've around 400k subscribers, this week my new uploads views didn't surpass 10k views which is very bad compared to my previous videos, i don't know what's wrong exactly most of subscribers don't get a notification even after enabling the bell option, i'm actually very frustrated with overall channel performance, any help will be appreciated otherwise i will quit this network.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello
My youtube channel is suffering a huge drop in terms of views, i've around 400k subscribers, this week my new uploads views didn't surpass 10k views which is very bad compared to my previous videos, i don't know what's wrong exactly most of subscribers don't get a notification even after enabling the bell option, i'm actually very frustrated with overall channel performance, any help will be appreciated otherwise i will quit this network.
Well there's nothing Freedom! or we can do. It's a YouTube bug if they don't get notified so I don't think leaving Freedom! would magically fix it.

Maybe your viewers got bored of your videos, maybe they can't watch them because of things like exams or maybe they watch other channels. What videos do you usually make?

Upvote 0

jihad afechkou

Rising User
Sep 26, 2015
YouTube
Well there's nothing Freedom! or we can do. It's a YouTube bug if they don't get notified so I don't think leaving Freedom! would magically fix it.

Maybe your viewers got bored of your videos, maybe they can't watch them because of things like exams or maybe they watch other channels. What videos do you usually make?

it's a cooking channel and people don't get bored of my videos, i'm just wondering if anyone has a similar problem or is it just me

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Saying people don't get bored of your videos doesn't make it less true. Occassionally you would see a drop in your views if people don't wish to view that specific content. Can I ask how you know your subscribers aren't getting notifications after hitting the bell icon? This could be due to their notification settings on YouTube so you may want them to check it.

Upvote 0

jihad afechkou

Rising User
Sep 26, 2015
YouTube
Saying people don't get bored of your videos doesn't make it less true. Occassionally you would see a drop in your views if people don't wish to view that specific content. Can I ask how you know your subscribers aren't getting notifications after hitting the bell icon? This could be due to their notification settings on YouTube so you may want them to check it.

my subscribers told me so in the comments section and on this has nothing to with my channel's options, i've not changed anything this problem started this week.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I wasn't talking about you changing your channel options. I was talking your subscribers notification settings might be set differently and as such this could explain why they might not be getting notifications to your latest videos. You may wish to ask them about their notifications settings which they can check by going YouTube Settings > Notifications

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.