Upgrading computer.

ZacsCustom

Technologist, Future Gamer! ~ Zac's Custom
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
ZacsCustom
You'll have to find out if your Powersupply has a 6 Pin Video card connector or a 8 Pin Connector, if it doesn't don't expect to be maxing out every game.

Your rig right now is good! You just need a new Power supply and video card, upgrade them both, and you have a great gaming rig, and possibly a 4K gaming rig, but since it's a dual core processor... you may have a bit of a hick up.

(Your current video card right now is Integrated Graphics Intel HD 4600, which is good for Lite gaming, like Mobas ect.

Best Of Luck!

~Zac's Custom

Maple Leaf Games

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2014
United States
YouTube
You'll have to find out if your Powersupply has a 6 Pin Video card connector or a 8 Pin Connector, if it doesn't don't expect to be maxing out every game.

Your rig right now is good! You just need a new Power supply and video card, upgrade them both, and you have a great gaming rig, and possibly a 4K gaming rig, but since it's a dual core processor... you may have a bit of a hick up.

(Your current video card right now is Integrated Graphics Intel HD 4600, which is good for Lite gaming, like Mobas ect.

Best Of Luck!

~Zac's Custom
Would you happen to know any good video cards that would work on my PC?

ZacsCustom

Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
ZacsCustom
Would you happen to know any good video cards that would work on my PC?
Basically any Video card that doesn't require extra power from the Power supply via an Adapter. So if you see one without an adapter, then it'll work. I'd recommend checking out the R7/R9 Series Video cards if your cautious about Money, but if your not, check out the GTX 900 Series.

Best Of Luck!

~Zac's Custom

Maple Leaf Games

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2014
United States
YouTube
Basically any Video card that doesn't require extra power from the Power supply via an Adapter. So if you see one without an adapter, then it'll work. I'd recommend checking out the R7/R9 Series Video cards if your cautious about Money, but if your not, check out the GTX 900 Series.

Best Of Luck!

~Zac's Custom
Ok I will check these out just wondering do you know the best place to buy a video card and how hard would it be to install?

ZacsCustom

Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
ZacsCustom
Ok I will check these out just wondering do you know the best place to buy a video card and how hard would it be to install?
Installing it, is just like putting it into the PCI Express Slot, it slides in, and locks in. The best place would be NewEgg, or Amazon.

~Zac's Custom