PC (UPDATE)PC Discord group GlitchForm looking for more members

HaZZoreon

Rising User
Dec 26, 2016
Hey all I'm HaZZoreon and I'm the creator of the GlichForm discord group. This post is an update to an old post I made talking about the group. The update is that we lost a few of our members and we are looking for new members to basically take their place in the group. I'm wanting the group to reach a maximum of 24 members. Any channel size can come and join, Most channels in the group are small.

Oh and also the age limit for the group is 14 - 18. Members in the group are around that age limit. And the group is a PC group only

All the group asks from you is that you will be active as much as you possibly can. If you can't be on all the time then that is fine. So if you are looking to join a well made group make sure to contact me on Discord.

My Discord contact name is HaZZoreon#5843

Last edited:

TheExtreme Gaming

Respected User
Sep 3, 2015
You got kicked from the group dude for being immature and you being a jerk to Bubble. You are never being added back to the group I think Bubble wanted you out too.
i dont know what your talking about and i have alot of banter like i talk about talking pillows