GFX Request Up to $100 for Full Twitch Revamp

LoneGun sV

Rising User
Mar 13, 2015
Chicago
www.twitch.tv
YouTube
LoneGun_sV
I will pay up to $100 for high quality graphics to make a full revamp of my channel. We can negotiate the price if necessary. The GFX I need includes:
1x Character Logo
1x Overlay
1x Intermission Screen
1x Starting Screen
1x Offline Screen
12x Panels (1 design 12 times with one text style but different letters)
1x Follower Alert
1x Donation Alert

NahiraDX

Distinguished User
Nov 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
Need a professional graphic service at a low price?

I am NahiraDX, graphic and artist with a lot of experience.
I do any kind of graphic, designs, digital painting and drawings :) (mainly for gamers and youtubers) Every work is based on personal requests, style and ideas!
We will work together !

My graphic service offers : Hight quality and professional designs, cheap, fast and best, previews, psd files (if requested), payment at the end of the work.

check out my graphic page to see skills and works (always based on personal requests) : https://www.facebook.com/Rejadxgraphicdesigner

If you are interested please message me on my skype : NahiraDXgraphic

JumpingSweat HQ

The Rage Master | Come To Me, I Will Teach You!
Freedom! Member
Jul 23, 2015
Wales, UK
YouTube
MrBevzz
Hi, I'd be interested in taking this opportunity, to make some graphic designs for you, if the chance is still there. I'm not the most experienced, but I think of myself as considerably good. I haven't sold any GFX to anyone yet, but I have done GFX for people, that I'm sure could tell you, they were more than happy with my work.
I recently set up a store for my gfx, if you'd like to check it out and see a preview of some of the work I have done. I will also do fair prices, as I am not the most experienced. All my work is done to a high standard and I would communicate with you, throughout the whole process.

Here's a link to my store: sellfy.com/J.Designs

Email: [email protected]
Twitter: twitter.com/JumpingSweat

I hope to hear from you soon.

- Lewis

Last edited:

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
I will pay up to $100 for high quality graphics to make a full revamp of my channel. We can negotiate the price if necessary. The GFX I need includes:
1x Character Logo
1x Overlay
1x Intermission Screen
1x Starting Screen
1x Offline Screen
12x Panels (1 design 12 times with one text style but different letters)
1x Follower Alert
1x Donation Alert

If you still in need?, iam really experienced with making overlay, etc.. the whole package of twitter. I can do it for less then 100dollar.

LoneGun sV

Rising User
Mar 13, 2015
Chicago
www.twitch.tv
YouTube
LoneGun_sV
Hi, I'd be interested in taking this opportunity, to make some graphic designs for you, if the chance is still there. I'm not the most experienced, but I think of myself as considerably good. I haven't sold any GFX to anyone yet, but I have done GFX for people, that I'm sure could tell you, they were more than happy with my work.
I recently set up a store for my gfx, if you'd like to check it out and see a preview of some of the work I have done. I will also do fair prices, as I am not the most experienced. All my work is done to a high standard and I would communicate with you, throughout the whole process.

Here's a link to my store: sellfy.com/J.Designs

Twitter: twitter.com/JumpingSweatHQ

I hope to hear from you soon.

- Lewis

It doesn't seem you have any character logos shown on your site so therefore I am a little worried about that.

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
It doesn't seem you have any character logos shown on your site so therefore I am a little worried about that.
I got a friend, who is really exp on that part, we normaly work togheter, and ofc i will share the money with him.[DOUBLEPOST=1449508206][/DOUBLEPOST]This is what he made for me, He used my logo as inspiration: https://gyazo.com/2907483988db17a156cef9cb6264f6e1, he can do many style's. I personaly dont think the charachter part will be a problem, but ofc i understand that you dont want that.

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
I would love to help you out if you still need some of the art done.

I only do 3d at the moment (with the exception for a few things).

I can make just about any kinda of art from a render to a thumbnail.

Here are some examples of my work.
greenmohawk.weebly.com
Most of the art in the portfolio is older so please keep that in mind.

I never charge until everything is complete and you are satisfied, so you never have the problem with worrying that you won't be happy with what you receive.

If you are interested or have any questions you can contact me with the information below.

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
I dont want to talk bad, but i think he wants prof designs, since he could pay that high up.

JumpingSweat HQ

The Rage Master | Come To Me, I Will Teach You!
Freedom! Member
Jul 23, 2015
Wales, UK
YouTube
MrBevzz
I can also do cartoonised pictures, that are not u

I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know what kind of character logo's you're looking for, but I've done some cartoonisation, and I've recently uploaded some onto my store, if you'd like to take a look, here is the link: https://sellfy.com/p/nZOx/

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
If you would like someone who has had schooling for design to tackle your request, I could refer you to a few of my contacts in the professional world that do Illustration. I know someone for almost any style you could possibly want. Assuming you would like to keep it within Freedom and hire only a single person my recommendations go to @JJ Designs You won't find many people that know more than him and have a talent for almost every aspect of the design field around here. I'd offer to do it myself but I honestly don't enjoy doing twitch stuff and prefer to avoid it.

ScreenSiege

Well-Known User
Mar 25, 2015
Warsaw, Poland
Hi! Still need help? I'd love to do this for you! I'm a 16 year old experienced GFX artist and filmmaker. I've worked for companies and private clients. I'm a passionate film school student looking to grow my skills each and every day. You can check out my portfolio at http://screensiege.com/portfolio If you're interested, please do send me an email at [email protected] Hope to hear from you!

Cheers!