YouTube Unusual problem !

RoboPlayground

Rising User
Oct 19, 2017
YouTube
ok so i have 2 channels 1 doing well... and 1 too new to be doing well... which is roboplayground but i did not notice my other channel was doing well until i randomly logged in one day a notice 1 video got like 50k videos and 400 subs so decide to start monetize the channel and start being active on it (( keep in mind roboplaygorund is already monetized )) so i tried to monetize the ((doing well account)) and adsense tells me i cant setup adsense on 2 accounts (( they know its me when i put my phone number on setting up the account)) and to use it on the ((doing well account ) i must disable adsense on the other account and so i did disable adsense on my roboplaygorund account next thing you know both accounts has magnetization disabled and the only options u get is to read youtube info on why your account may have been disabled copyright / breaking the rules..etc which has nothing to do with my situation.... anyway decide to contact youtube with help button / support ...TWICE no res ponce does this mean ill have to create a new channel to get adsense back ?

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Reactions: Violeta León