PC (UNPAYED) Need an editor

Ranting Reviews

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
YouTube
Hey there it ya boy Ranty and he needs a favour!
I love creating youtube videos however I get really stuck during editing so I was wondering if anyone witha lot of time on there hand could help.

If you can help with this UNPAYED work load please contact me via skype

So we can discuss further
Thanks,
Ranty

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hey there it ya boy Ranty and he needs a favour!
I love creating youtube videos however I get really stuck during editing so I was wondering if anyone witha lot of time on there hand could help.

If you can help with this UNPAYED work load please contact me via skype

So we can discuss further
Thanks,
Ranty
What would someone get out of helping you for free? You have a large subscriber base or anything to cross promote?

Ranting Reviews

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
YouTube
What would someone get out of helping you for free? You have a large subscriber base or anything to cross promote?
It's not that I want them to completely tell them to edit my videos, I would rather get some editing skills, however I need this editor to learn in my spare time, not to edit my videos

Ranting Reviews

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
YouTube
It's not that I want them to completely tell them to edit my videos, I would rather get some editing skills, however I need this editor to learn in my spare time, not to edit my videos
It's more of a lesson than a job[DOUBLEPOST=1451772567][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes
Now I'm confused. So you don't need them to edit but to...learn?
Yes , exactly that!

Greatepicgaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I will help you but due to lots of exams I dont have much free time, however I am more than willing to answer any questions you have regarding editing, such as how to do it ect. I will not be doing any editing for you as you will never learn, and it isn't that hard to learn and doesnt take much time.

Raging Apple

New User
May 4, 2016
Hey dude, I have over 400 videos and have been editing for almost 2 years, If you don't already have one I could be your editor, If you want to check out my channel the names Raging Apple