Solved Unlinked ? Why freedom why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2017
I dont know why my chanel have unlinked from freedom. All the button is green. And not commit any violation of copyright. I have joined freedom for 2 month. And Boom yesterday when i check dashbroad in freedom i got unlinked ? I didn't revice any email from freedom for my chanel had unlinked ?! I mail to support team and they tell me : Your inquiry (256897) is being reviewed by our support staff and we want to assure you that your satisfaction is a core focus for us. We will respond to you within the next 24 to 36 hours. I have wait 48hr :((
Best regards - Sorry for my bad english.!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Sorry to hear that you have been unlinked. You may find the following statement by Freedom helpful - here - which basically outlines they regularly check channels against criteria of channels which have been unlinked / terminated by YouTube - however in this case Freedoms algorithm seems to be flagging some users unjustly with very little concerns. If you feel like you have been unlinked unfairly, and without concern, then you should reapply to join the Freedom network via www.freedom.tm

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.