Solved Unlinked for no reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noa15Lv

New User
Sep 2, 2016
YouTube
Hi,i'm New to Freedom,i wasn't using youtube and freedom for 1 week and i saw something different!

When i go to my Profile,i see,my youtube channel is "Unlinked" and there's Unlink date,how can i link back myself or join back to freedom?

"Unlinked 7 days ago : Unlinked after review"

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Ok it seems like there is a lot of that going around recently. Can you check what it says on your YT dashboard, as there have been numerous reports of the message that you quoted above being shown on the Freedom dashboard. As if YouTube still shows that you are partnered with Freedom under the features page, then there is no need to worry.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
On Dashboard - Youtube partner

On Channel - Partner Verified

So on your channel I.e YouTube its showing that your partner verified, does it also have Freedom mentioned in the Network line just below it? If so as I said above there is no need to worry, you are still partnered with Freedom.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I was unlinked is how
Please why
As I said to you previously today as long as your Youtube dashboard shows you are partnered with Freedom there is no need to worry. Sometimes there is a glitch that shows people are 'unlinked after review' but they aren't (Even I had it for a while). If you do want to look into this further then please submit a ticket to our support team via - http://www.support.tm/ and they can look into this further for you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.