Not open for further replies.

Kresh

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2015
Venezuela
YouTube
Hi My name is Jadus I have 2 question very shots

I had a problem with a copyright content on youtube, problem that I Think was unfair to me but in the end I got a strike, this is my first strike on my Channel ever and in response to the rules of freedom I got Kicked out from freedom

The question is, When my strike expire Can I apply for freedom again ? or I am Kicked for ever ?
just because I had a strike ones I does not mean that my Channel would never have a good standing on freedom ? just in case I want to apply for something like a job ?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
To answer both of your questions very simply - when your strike expires yes you can reapply to join Freedom again, and yes that would mean that both yourself and your Youtube account is in good standing with Freedom.

Upvote 0

Kresh

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2015
Venezuela
YouTube
Thanks Dude, I was worried that I Would never join Freedom again, But Just in case in two moths when my strike expire, how do I send the application for freedom again ? And there is any chance that my Channel get refused ?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thanks Dude, I was worried that I Would never join Freedom again, But Just in case in two moths when my strike expire, how do I send the application for freedom again ? And there is any chance that my Channel get refused ?

You can either email support when your claim is up and ask if you can reapply through them or you can go to the main website of Freedom and click 'partner with us'. I wouldn't be able to say whether or not it would get refused as they would re-look at your channel for any copyright material or breaches of Youtube terms of service, if there isn't any on the channel at that time then no they shouldn't refuse you

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi My name is Jadus I have 2 question very shots

I had a problem with a copyright content on youtube, problem that I Think was unfair to me but in the end I got a strike, this is my first strike on my Channel ever and in response to the rules of freedom I got Kicked out from freedom

The question is, When my strike expire Can I apply for freedom again ? or I am Kicked for ever ?
just because I had a strike ones I does not mean that my Channel would never have a good standing on freedom ? just in case I want to apply for something like a job ?
If i remember correct then it takes 3 months before your channel comes back into good standing, once this strike has passed and your channel is in the green again you can open a ticket with support for a new invite as your channel wil stay in the dashboard only for now unlinked.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.