Solved unlinked channel & earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer Video

New User
Oct 16, 2015
and when i get my earning ? or I do not get anything[DOUBLEPOST=1480890431][/DOUBLEPOST]
if you unlink your channel it will take 30 days and you will not get any earnings in that time
and when i get my earning ? or I do not get anything

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello,
i want to know if my channel is unlinked what will happen to my winnings.
thank you.
To answer your question if you unlink you have to wait 30 days, during this time any revenue you have built up will still be paid to you on the usual payment delay outlined by Freedom. It is only when you have unlinked that Freedom will no longer be in charge of your revenue and then this will either change to your new network or adsense

However this is slightly different if Freedom unlinks you due to say copyright issues - in that case you might find the following support link helpful -
http://freedom2.support.tm/customer...from-freedom-what-will-happen-to-my-earnings-

Upvote 0

Bikramjit Sarkar

New User
Dec 9, 2016
My channel was unlinked with freedom ! I don't know why freedom unlinked my youtube channel ? They did not send me an email. A few days ago I saw my channel " One Click Tech Viral " unlinked and all of my videos are demonized. tell me how to relink freedom.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Upvote 0
Status