Underrated anime?

SabawGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
One of the underrated anime that i watched was tentai senshi sunred and danshi koukousei no nichijou. OH WAIT AND TONARI NO SEIKI-KUN!!!

GhettoDemonZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 22, 2015
YouTube
Anime with * I highly recommend
*Hamatora the animation: 2 seasons
*One Outs: its basically a baseball version of Death Note and Code Geass cleverness
*Mekaku City Actors: the sotrylines pretty confusing but once you get to the later eps (only 12) you might be so conected to it you dont want it to end. (p.s its not a music anime btw)
*Engaged to the unidentified: its really good with a good plot twist (atleast i think) check it out if you havent.
Kemeko Deluxe: really hilarious anime (depends on your prefrence) check it out also.
D-Frag!: its another hilarious anime pretty good.
*Sword Art Online Abridged: hilarious abridged series from the popular sword art online series look for it on youtube currently only 8 eps out creator of it is sweabridged i think.
*Hellsing The Ultimate Abridged: another great abridged series trust if you watched hellsing youll love the abridged version.
Gatchman Crowds: pretty good anime with lots of colours and that pretty cool dont want to spoil much with describing it.
*Medoka Box: 2 seasons its good but dont know if its underated the site i use to watch anime says its only got about 4k views thats well under the regular number of views.
*They Are My Noble Masters: its a good anime watch out theres some ecchi and also the mc and sister both got a bro/sis con but trust me no incest is involved.
let me know if this was enough to suffice you and ill post again if i find any more or remember any underated anime :)

Reactions: Generic Baka