Gaming Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Open Beta Montage

SirDiesAlot

The Guy that Dies Alot
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
YouTube
Similar to my Closed Beta Montage, i recorded some awesome clips. And what way to share those clips than to put them together and make a montage. I hope you enjoy the video because i know i did making it. Thanks for watching and don't forget to leave feedback.

The Curator

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
AInc Cental
YouTube
A small recommendation, might I recommend turning down your intro jingle a tad as it startled me rather when the video started, hah. Also the video appears to be a tad blurry to me, maybe check your rendering settings?

Reactions: SirDiesAlot

SirDiesAlot

The Guy that Dies Alot
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
YouTube
A small recommendation, might I recommend turning down your intro jingle a tad as it startled me rather when the video started, hah. Also the video appears to be a tad blurry to me, maybe check your rendering settings?

its not my intro, i used a template but i will make sure the sound is turned down a tad bit.. Yea one clip was blurry for reasons i don't know. I watched them over and over again to make sure they were in good quality. I didn't have any problems but when it was uploaded, some clips were blurry.

The Curator

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
AInc Cental
YouTube
its not my intro, i used a template but i will make sure the sound is turned down a tad bit.. Yea one clip was blurry for reasons i don't know. I watched them over and over again to make sure they were in good quality. I didn't have any problems but when it was uploaded, some clips were blurry.
That's a bit of an oddity, best of luck with future vids