How To ummm....introduction!!!!!!!

qdtech

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
YouTube
hey guyz!!! i'm new to youtube as well as freedom....i'm not very good at communication so little hard for me to introduce myself yet i'll try my best....if I write anything wrong pls do suggest me!!!
so my name is mehul nd i'm from india...
i'm doing youtube coz...............umm coz i like it......
my channel is pretty new....
it's about how to's,tutorial and anything I like related to tech...
don't how to grow my channel.....
hope you all help me with it..!!!

Toxic Tryhards

Respected User
Mar 4, 2016
YouTube
hey guyz!!! i'm new to youtube as well as freedom....i'm not very good at communication so little hard for me to introduce myself yet i'll try my best....if I write anything wrong pls do suggest me!!!
Welcome to freedom checked you out and liked your content. if u can check out me at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpgGBhjQgERiV1Q0xlEUb3Q

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Being new to freedom is awesome, I wish I had that feeling again :p It's okay that you're not good at communication, you can learn as you go. Growing your channel will take time, but learn as much as you can whenever possible ^^

qdtech

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
YouTube
Being new to freedom is awesome, I wish I had that feeling again :p It's okay that you're not good at communication, you can learn as you go. Growing your channel will take time, but learn as much as you can whenever possible ^^
yeah thnx